Thursday, June 27, 2013

Crash and Burn!

LThis has been quite the week! I am just exhausted, but I must keep swimming!

Today was a decent day until I splurged on Qdoba... Fail. And now I feel too bloated to try and fit in an AB workout... Boo! 

Well tomorrow is another day, and friday is my fun workout day and my exercise of choice for tomorrow is dancing my butt off at Summerfest! Woo Hoo! 


Tomorrow is also the dreaded weight in at weight watchers day... I need to wear the lightest clothes own :-) 

I would leave with a smile on my face if I lost at least 2lbs... But as long as I haven't gained (especially after tonight) I will be happy!

So goal for this weekend is to have some freaking will power!!!

Here is some love yourself inspiration to kick off the weekend for us all :-)

Party on! 



No comments:

Post a Comment