Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Me and my crazy ambitions

Hello all,

My first post... On my first blog... How exciting! 

Let me first start by telling you that I am not a health nut or an exercise nazi.  As you can see from my picture I am just a chunky Italian girl trying to undo years of a very loving Nanna's damage.

This blog will be about the real everyday struggles of life, love...of food, and trying to get in shape.  

My goal here is not to preach about lifestyles changes or how important it is to exercise, drink water, "eat clean" blah blah blah.... I just want to keep myself motivated and hopefully relate to some other curvy ladies who love their bodies, but know they need to make some changes. 

I don't have a ton of great recipes or advice (but I will try to post any that I find along the way), I know I will probably have some major fails, but hey if my journey brings anyone a little bit of laughter, motivation or joy of any kind well then mission accomplished. 

So here goes nothing...


No comments:

Post a Comment