Tuesday, June 25, 2013

My pet peeve - "The Bragger"

So everyone knows someone who is "The bragger", and that person drives me nuts.  Don't get me wrong I am thrilled that my friends and family are losing weight and getting healthy, but when everyone around me is shrinking and I'm still chilling on the couch with what is left of my Girl Scout cookie rations the last thing I want to hear is how much weight you lost or how far you ran today.  

However, I know how important it is to be proud of your accomplishments and bragging does keep you motivated.  So because I hate the people who are always bragging I will probably use this blog to pat myself on the back from time to time.  But don't worry I'll make sure I give you a warning if my post is going to be boastful so you can skip over it instead of hating my guts. 

And let's be honest here ladies there will be way more posts about my pizza addiction relapses and ice cream binges and trying to justify it by working out... So no need to fret if bragging is as much of a pet peeve for you as it is for me.


Blog on sexy ladies ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment