Thursday, June 27, 2013

Thank god for cookies

I will not stress eat... I will not stress eat... I will not stress eat!!!!

Screw it I'm having a cookie!

That was pretty much my whole night last night....

I forgot my phone at work (which is my blogging tool of choice) so sorry for the lack of posts last night.  Here is a summary of what you missed...

1. Actually managed to eat a Healthy lunch...

2. Went to work out, and I'm pretty sure saw the light...

3. Got home ate some eggs and went for a walk with friends...

4. Weighed myself and haven't lost a thing!

5. Wanted to do an AB workout but got frustrated and annoyed and said screw it and ate a big chocolate chip cookie :-)

2 semi decent workouts followed by a cookie... Well hey at least I'm counteracting my lack of all will power for sweets! For me not gaining weight is an accomplishment all on its own :-)


My short term goal for today: Do not stress eat again... Haha yeah right! 


Just keep swimming everybody! 

No comments:

Post a Comment